Windows 10 Pro ISO For Free Download (32-bit & 64-bit)
Microsoft has released 12 different versions of Windows 10 Pro ISO. It combines Windows 7 and 8. The tiled menu of Windows 8 and the “Start” menu of Windows 7 has completely integrated. The main functions are the same in all versions of Windows. Microsoft designed each version for specific groups of people. Here, I will discuss the most wanted version of Windows 10, which is Windows 10 Professional.
Windows 10 Pro Key is the simplest of all windows today. It is actually a fusion and update of Windows 7 and Windows 8, with some amazing new features. Users will never leave Windows. Windows 10 Crack Build 10240 can not only run on PCs and smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, tablets, Surface Hub, and Holo lenses. In order for you to comment easily and wisely, I want to tell you that this version has revised as a whole, and in most places, you may already be aware of some older features. These old works have undergone new changes.
Windows 10 Pro ISO For Free Download (32-bit & 64-bit)
Start using these functions from the very beginning, and you will start to feel surprised and novel. First, the new lock screen increases security from 4-pin in Windows 8.1 to 35+ in Windows 10 Pro. Move to the welcome screen. You have a new theme you want. The latest and most attractive is the Windows icon in the lower-left corner, you can click on it, and users will get a new experience. The boot menu proved useful. It includes Windows 7 boot and Windows 8. There is no one who will miss them now.
On the right side of the Windows icon, you will see some new content. Our personal assistant, Cortana, has a beautiful voice. We tell him what we are interested in, and he will keep it in mind. For our questions, she sometimes gives surprising answers or references to the Internet. We are not over yet, there is no need to draw your attention, this is very attractive (e) Microsoft represents profit.
Main Features of Windows 10 Pro:
- Outstanding start menu
- Windows 10 Pro browser: Microsoft Edge
- Win 10 App Store and Universal Apps
- Windows 10 greetings and security
- Continuous mode
- Increase search
- Desktop optimization
- Enhanced snapshot view
- Screenshot tool
- Multiple desktops
- Microsoft Passport
- Multimedia and games
- Windows 10 Cortana
- Win 10 Office
- Windows 10 Defender (Antivirus)
- Features removed in Windows 10 Pro
- Windows Media Center
- Windows DVD player
- Synchronization client built into the drive
- The Windows update of your own choice has been completed.
Download Windows 10 Professional
- Windows 10 Pro ISO 32-bit
- Download 32 bit
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Download 64-bit
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- French (Canada)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Chinese (Traditional)
How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive [Installation Guide]:
- Create a bootable USB in Windows 10 Pro
- Please follow the steps given below to download and install Windows 10 Enterprise in your system.
- Connect a USB drive with at least 8GB of space in the PC.
- Go to the end of this section and click on the “Download” button to start the download of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Download “Windows 10 installation media” from Microsoft’s official website.
- After the download is complete, double-click to launch it, and then choose “Accept” from the options that appear.
- Now click on the “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file) for another PC” option to continue.
- From there choose the “Next” option.
- Select the language, Windows version, architecture, and click “Next” from here.
- It shows a USB flash drive option. Choose this option. (Some users complain that they do not see this option. If so, please refresh the page)
- Now, click on the removable drive from the list shown here and then click on the “Next” option.
- Now connect USB to the PC where you want to install Windows 10 Pro, and restart the system.
- Create a bootable Windows 10 disk through a third-party tool
- If you want to use a simpler method, please use the third party tool “Rufus” for this purpose.
- Click here to download Rufus.
- After the download is complete, click “Rufus.exe” to install.
- Now, double-click on the tool to launch it.
- Connect USB flash drive to PC.
- Open the tool and choose “Create Boot Bootable Drive” from here.
- Now select “ISO Image” and click “Next”.
- Choose “Start” from the next screen, and then click on “Windows 10 ISO” that you want to install in your system.
- Rufus started making bootable USB flash drives.
- When finished, plugin USB again and restart the system to install Windows 10 from USB.
- Create a bootable USB via a command prompt
- Please follow the steps below to create a USB via a command prompt.
- Click here to download the “USB / DVD download tool”.
- After clicking, the download will start automatically.
- Once finished, open “Command Prompt (Admin)”
- Type “CHDIR” and press “Enter”.
- Now, type “bootect / nt60E:” and press “Enter”.
- Windows 10 pro installation
- Connect the USB drive to the PC.
- Restart the PC and choose the “Boot from USB” option.
- It shows you that the system is loading files.
- Select “Language, time zone, and other settings” from the next page.
- Click “I agree to the license terms” to continue.
- Now choose where to save Windows 10 Pro. Here, you will see the option to remove “old version of
- Windows”. If you do not want to use it, click “Delete”. Skip and continue.
- The system starts loading the file. The installation process is displayed as a percentage. Wait a while until you reach 100%.
- When finished, you will see the option to choose a computer name. If necessary, choose a name.
- Add a network or leave this option for now.
Registration Number Latest:
S2D9F-TG9UH-JIK8KJ-IUH3Y-TF7RE S6DRG-YU9JIK-OK5IU-HGYTF-D4EGF W1E7RF-TG4HU-JIKJH-Y8FDR-SWTF S7DRF-TG6UH-JIKJ0H-G2T9D-RS3DR
Registration Key Latest:
SE7DRFT-G2UHJ-I8OIJ-U5YTR-ZXERT WSE9D-RF8GU-HJI8JUH-YGTFD-RSEW SDRFT-GJIKOL-KJHG-FDSSE-DRTFYRT D7RFYH-2JIH8F-DS3RT-FG7UH-H5GFF
Serial Key Latest:
SE9RF-GY8HJI-UHGYT-F9DSE-WEDR SED2F-TGYUHJ-IJ8HY-GTFDR-ESFDU WS9DR-TF8YU-HJIIJU-HGYTF-DRSED S9D0TF-G6UHJ-I9UHG-YTFDR-ES5RF
License Key Latest:
W3E7DR-5T9GY7-UH8JI-KJ9U8-Y7TFDR E6XYU-MK8P-MK7N-HI7GY-CF5DT-ZRD4 ZE4TY-UIOPM-M4IYT-R2E9TY-UIOIUGYT ERX3CY-VUI9OP-MM7IU-YT5RX-RVY8IU
SE8D7-RTF6G-YZJ0K-OJIUH-GYTFD-RS5ER SE8JI0K-OIDRS-EA7DT-GYUJIO-GTFR-DESY FD7ES-DT4YU-JIOOYU-GD3RS-E6SR-DTYUI GY6FD-RTGYU-IOJ6G-Y9TRS-E8AS-RDT9UI
Other Free Download:
- DVDFab Crack
- Windows Movie Maker Crack
- ZWCAD Crack
- IObit Uninstaller Pro Crack
- Advanced SystemCare Pro Crack
- 1GHz processor or above
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit, 2GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16GB Hard disk space for 32-bit, 20GB Hard disk space for 64-bit
- A valid product key
How long does it take to install windows 10?
It depends on the system hardware. Typically, the installation process takes 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
How long does it take to download Windows 10 ISO?
It depends on the internet connection bandwidth. Since all the links we have mentioned are from Microsoft servers. You have a good internet connection, it won’t take long.
How much space should the USB / DVD drive have to make a bootable image?
A minimum of 8GB of storage is required to create bootable Windows 10 media.